Sunday, February 26, 2012

First round of tests for new medical snag in the road are completed.
Just waiting for results and what the doctor has to say.

If it's favorable, I get a medical clearance from him and return to my RE to finish the mock cycle / last IVF.

If it's not... well I guess we'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

I've finally brought myself around to the idea that the important thing here is that I am a mom... not necessarily that I am pregnant. Though a little part of my "dream" dies with that thought (there are things I will miss not being pregnant - some good, some bad - but still miss), I am finally to a place where I can consider other options.

I contacted an adoption agency to get more information. Based on some of my criteria, I know this is going to end up a very pricey endeavor. But... in the end... it's all worth it, right?

So much is hinging on these test results though right now, it's hard to think beyond them. To our last IVF chance (or at the very least some final "why me?" answers); to our steps following if this last IVF doesn't work.

One day at a time, I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment