Monday, June 20, 2011

Decisions made for me

I'm not typically keen on having decisions made for me, but sometimes that's the way it goes.

I've said for a couple weeks now that that CP job was a good, solid second. And I stand by that. But, I won't say I'm excited about taking this position. Honestly, if it weren't for the need of additional cashflow, I doubt I'd have taken the job at this time.

But, there is so much else going on in life right now that maybe this truly is a blessing in disguise. A job I don't necessarily have to feel committed to, that should be fairly easy / stress-free and that is closer to home / doctors / etc.

But, like I said, I can't get excited about this. So, while I do appreciate congratulations and all, I really am "settling" as far as I'm concerned.

I just need to remind myself... it's about having a job, not having a career and not to get too down on myself because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment