Tuesday, March 29, 2011

To The Universe

I had thought earlier to ask certain people I know to send their good energy, thoughts, prayers, etc., etc., etc. in my direction tomorrow. But something just kept me from it...

The week of shots is now culminated to my day of retrieval. This could be my first major hurdle in determining whether or not a child is even possible. My greatest fear will be "I'm sorry... there was nothing to retrieve and fertilize."

But, strangely, despite this fear, I have an overwhelming calm as well. Truth is... after 5 years, I may finally have an answer of "yes" or "no." And certainly, a "no" answer will be devastating and difficult... but at least I'll know.

The second hurdle will take place within the next five days and the third within two to four weeks from that.

But I can get through this. I've been trying to put my own positives out to the Universe and now we'll see if I can reap what's been sown.

To my Guardian Angel... I thought of you a lot today, which tells me you're nearby, watching... either to celebrate and support through the next stages or to hold and comfort if things do not go as I'd hope. Thank you... thank you for being with me at these little and big moments, when you're most needed. I just wish it could be in person.

If you're reading this and following along, spare a thought for me around 10:15 tomorrow. But, if nothing else, put some good and positive energy out to the Universe... not just for me, but for all the little and big hopes the world needs right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment