Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Random Thoughts

So, in thinking this morning in the shower about Able-Bodied Girl (let me finish my thought, you pervs) and about her thoughts on "no-poo" (ok... this took a very odd turn)... I was wondering... what does one DO with all those little itty bitty pieces of soap one has left? Seems such a waste to throw them out, but they're becoming less useful to actually USE. Suggestions?

IVF process moving right along... sadly with considerable pain. For the ladies, think of the worst PMS cramping you've ever had.... now multiply that by 12. I slept poorly last night and, combined with some of my "usual" digestion" issues, I've been in discomfort most of today.

And... oh goody... I need to give myself a morning injection. My incredible fear of needles has made Wes give my evening injections, but I need to give one in the AM the next two days around 7-7:30ish. Anyone feel like coming over and jabbing me with a syringe? /sigh  I seriously hope I can do this without passing out or getting ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment