Wednesday, January 9, 2013

September 2012 was the last time I wrote.

Wow... yeah... being pregnant makes time get away from you in those last months. Being a mom doubles that...

I intend to write here when I can - document the wonders of Motherhood, so my wee little brain doesn't forget them.

Because they're important. Because that time goes so fast and I don't want to forget a single moment of it.

I plan on starting with Morgan's birth story. Two things you should know here, dear reader:
1. I'm starting here because my last trimester was very difficult for me and stressful and filled with pain and doctor's visits and anxiety. I don't want to remember that... I want to leave it behind now that Morgan is finally here.

2. I will not include ALL the details, but be warned, I'm also not going to sugar coat it all either. Labor and birth are a messy business. Given my medical history and some of the late pregnancy complications, my story is also full of some anxiety and worries. These are important for me to remember though - and maybe even important for anyone who wants to know everything about everything (I wish I had known some of this; it may have made it less stressful on me).

But... it IS a beautiful story, IMO. Because, in the end, at 3:17pm on December 9th, 2012, we were blessed with the arrival of Morgan Amelia Burr. Our lives have been changed and turned upside down... and I couldn't be happier about that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment