Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Funny how things change so quickly...

I re-read that last post... and I still feel some of those frustrations, but I'm moving past.

First of all... after a whirlwind interview process, I am employed again. I love the job (though it is a little slow going lately) and I think this company holds a lot of good things for me.

I had my transfer. One very good hatching blast according to the doctor and embryologist.

It's positive and I need to keep focusing on that, even though there were some things just before transfer which make me a little nervous as to the success. But... we'll move along.

Keeping a separate log of any "symptoms" I have because being able to compare sometimes keeps the crazy down during my 2ww. I just hate the waiting. I wish I knew now whether or not it worked. And will keep working.

No comments:

Post a Comment