Monday, February 21, 2011

Energy

Today was a day for energy.

I did yoga this morning. I ate well and healthy and happy. I meditated and I practiced chi gong.

And.. I feel wonderful.

Energy work has always benefitted me; has always made me feel better emotionally and physically. Cheered me up when I was down. Calmed me when stressed. And overall made me feel physically better all around.

So why don't I do it more?

I have no idea. I have lots of excuses (too busy; too tired; too sore; too... just too). But, the irony is that none of those excuses become important when I actually get off my lazy butt and just DO.

My pains which have plagued me for three weeks are still here, but lessening and I can actually feel the energies going where they need and doing what they should be to make me feel better. And, perhaps most importantly, I FEEL better and happier.

Tomorrow I'll have my first of six acupuncture appointments. I'm hoping that doing this will give me the energy (and the reminder) that energy work and energy healing are among the few things that I am not only good at, but are successful in taking care of my myriad of problems, from depression to physical pain.

I know I can do this... I just need constant reminders TO do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment