Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Woke up at 10pm in a panic last night... completely forgot to give my shot. Doctor's office says that it doesn't matter, but of course, I'm super paranoid now. Plus I went in for my ultrasound today and apparently there was a cyst or fluid or *something* outside my left ovary. /sigh Must. Not. Stress.

I'm at a loss with this recruiter. I want to know if the company has made a decision, but I cannot seem to get hold of the recruiter at all. She must be checking her email or voicemail or something, because she's definitely posting on LinkedIn... is it so hard to write back to a client with a "no word yet" just to acknowledge I've contacted you???

The holidays are upon me and as has been the case for the last few years, they're making me melancholy. Because I'm not already moody enough. ;-) I'll get through like I do every year... but if the Divine could throw a little Christmas spirit or holiday miracles my way, I'd be grateful...

I'm going to try to write more often... even if it's just a stupid little blurb like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment